Provide long and short term face-to-face therapy, for adults - individuals and couples - experiencing a range of emotional issues, with the aim of enabling clients to gain self-awareness, explore and understand their issues and patterns, and so live more fully.
Provide consultation and support for parents individually or with both parents, as well as in groups, for schools, for the voluntary sector and the statutory sector.
Eastcote/Ruislip [and Uxbridge].
5 minutes walk from tube (Piccadilly & Metropolitan lines).
Buses - 282 from Ealing/Northwood. H13 Harrow/Ruislip. H12, H10.
Trains - Hatch End/West Ruislip.
By Car 10 minutes from A40, 15-20 minutes from M25 + M1, 30 minutes from A1. Parking available.
I offer a safe and confidential place where you can talk about your thoughts, feelings, issues and worries.
• Empower clients to feel confident, encourage clients to help themselves and to explore and make positive life choices and a
difference in their life.
• Help clients explore and understand patterns.
• Work creatively in a non directive approach.
• Encourage parents/grandparents to enhance their ability to develop positive and effective methods of communication, leading to
greater self esteem for family members.
• Help parents with child and adolescent behaviour difficulties.
• Help parents when problems arise from separation, divorce and step family life.
• I work with teenagers on the frustrations they encounter in life.
• Relationships, Couples, Marriage
• Loss, Bereavment, Separation
• Parent, Teenager and Family Concerns
• Ex Boarders - Those still struggling with their boarding school experience
• Anxiety and Confidence Building
• Eating and Weight Issues
COUNSELLOR IN MIDDLESEX - WHAT I DO...
Based in Eastcote. Established 20 years.
Specialisms - Therapy covering a broad spectrum of issues...